Monday, March 17, 2008

SPRING BREAK!


We are officially on Spring Break this week. When I think of Spring Break, I thik of the beach. Maybe it's because I always went to the beach during my Spring Breaks in college. It's only Monday and I'm trying to figure out our plans for the entire week. The weather is cloudy/rainy today and tomorrow so it looks like indoor plans. But hopefully we can venture out and do some more exciting things outdoors as the week progresses. I'm hoping the weather will warm up enough so I can turn the heater on the pool and let the girls swim.

The girls and I went to a movie this morning, then out to lunch and finished our afternoon getting our nails done. The girls had fun and just love getting their nails done!

So what are your big plans for Spring Break? Do you typically take time off work and travel? This is the first year for me to have a child in school and it has taken some adjustment for me to get used to following a schedule of sorts. We used to just take off when we wanted and now we can't do that with a child in school. I don't like being on "vacation" when everyone else is. Frankly because I don't like crowds.

If you are on Spring Break now, I hope you and your family have a wonderful "break" and enjoy some family bonding!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Gina enjoy your spring break - hope the weather gets better. We have snow here so it can't be any worse :)

Gina said...

Thanks! Probably should be sewing, but the girls will not leave me alone for a second! LOL

TaDa! Creations said...

Hey, I just discovered your blog!

You have been tagged...stop by my blog and check it out!

http://tadacreations.blogspot.com/

~Angel

Amy said...

Gina LOL - Alright almost everyone in blog land has been tagged - but since I already wrote my blog and you have already been tagged - you are now tagged 2x LOL! check out my blog!

Gina said...

OK, I'm so new to this whole blogging thing. What does it mean that I've been tagged? LOL