Sunday, March 30, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Angel of Tada Creations. I've never been tagged before and had no idea what that was, but once I read Angel's blog I understood! LOL

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I used to work as a Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator prior to having children.
2. Many, many years ago, I was a body builder and trained for Miss Fitness USA.
3. I have a mild case of OCD and I will share one odd thing that I do. When I take a shower I can only turn over my left shoulder to face the water and then back over my right to let the water spray my back. I can never make a full circle in the shower. How weird is that? LOL
4. I am a neat freak and my friends call my house a museum and always joke that you can literally eat off my floors. (You really can! LOL)
5. I used to suffer from anorexia which is partially what led me to become a Registered Dietitian.
6. I can write with my toes.
7. I own well over 100 pairs of shoes!

Now you know some strange things about me! LOL These are the people I've tagged.
Gocksfrocks
My Little Fairytales
Xoxotova
Francellas Boutique Designs
Peytons Place Boutique
GenMarie Boutique
Wendys World Art

3 comments:

Holly Stocke said...

I never would have guessed you were a body builder. Wow! And you write with your toes? LOL! I'd like to type with my toes so I can play on the computer and make bows at the same time. LOL!

Thanks for tagging me. This looks like fun!

Hol

TaDa! Creations said...

I'm glad you figured it out. :)

OK, writing with your toes is a serious talent!

Loved you post about HS musical. I added that to my Netflix to see what all the hype is about. LOL

~Angel

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

LOL, I was reading this at 3am on one of my trips to the bathroom, went back to bed and of course dreamed about toes! lol. that is wild girl!
And 100 pairs of shoes, I am jealous!
Lesa:)