Sunday, March 30, 2008

High School Musical on Ice


So how cute are they? One of my dear friends and I took our daughters to see HSM on Ice yesterday and we all had so much fun! We took a train ride over to avoid traffic and parking and it ended up being a fun adventure for the kids.

I have 2 girls and my oldest is the one on the far left and my youngest is the little brunette on the far right. I'm half Japanese and half Irish so I'm guessing that is where Skyler gets her blonde hair and blue eyes. Little Sydney has all the Asian traits except for the slanted eyes! LOL

Back to our day...we decided to get the girls all of their HSM goodies prior to the event and I'm so glad we did. It's just amazing what kind of prices those places charge for things. $35 for a kid sized t-shirt! We got ours at Kohls for like $8! The day before we were running around like mad women trying to find anything HSM to fill our HSM totes! We wanted the girls to have something to do on the train ride and their big present was the new Gabriella and Sharpay barbies with the microphone. It's so sweet. The microphone plays the music so the girls can sing the songs, but when they hold the microphone to the dolls mouth, the doll will start singing the words wherever the music is at in the song. Gabriella sings her break-up song from HSM 2 and Sharpay sings "Fabulous".

That place was filled with screaming girls. Our girls were holding up posters and waving glow sticks like they were at a real rock concert. We were so tickled and it was at that moment I realized how much fun it was to have little girls to do all these girly things with. Check back with me 10 years from now and I'm sure I will have a different opinion! LOL

Thanks for letting me share!

No comments: