Sunday, March 9, 2008

MY FIRST POST!!

I'm so new to this whole blogging thing, so please be patient as I try to muddle through my first official post! For those of you who don't know anything about me, my name is gina and I'm a SAHM to two wonderful girls. I design and sew custom boutique clothes for little girls and I absolutely LOVE what I do!

My life is so busy that I have been having a very tough time trying to balance raising young children and sewing! LOL My oldest is in Kindergarden and I just didn't realize how busy I would be with her school and activities. That combined with trying to be a good wife, mother and friend has been a bit challenging!

So that has left me questioning how I can continue to do what I enjoy doing and still be a good parent and wife? I've asked other designers how they do it and it seems many of us feel the same way and have yet to get it all figured out! I know I would miss this whole custom boutique world if I left completely so right now I'm just confused!

It's getting late and I've got orders to do, so I guess I better end my first official and might I say depressing post! LOL I promise my next one will be better! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: