Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ON THE HUNT!


We are on Spring Break next week so the preschool and school's are having their Easter parties this week. Toot Toot's preschool party was this morning. Those kids were running around like crazy chickens trying to find those eggs! LOL I still managed to get some decent pictures of toot toot in action! It's a perfect day with the sun shining and the temperature in the 60's.

Now I've got to get my oldest daughter an outfit made for her party. She feels a bit left out since Sydney is my model, she has a closet full of mommy's creations and I just don't have time to make my oldest boutique clothes. So she feels vere special when I have the chance to make something for her. Geez, now I'm tearing up!

I'm off to get the kiddos from school and to enjoy the rest of this beautiful weather!

No comments: