Monday, March 10, 2008

NEW LISTINGS UP!



I've just listed this fab and funky set! The fabric is so 70's to me! I was so excited to finally find the one spot inside my house that I could take a decent indoor picture and then the time changed! LOL Now I would have to take the pictures an hour later in the morning and we are never home at that time! Wahh!

The weather is always fluctuating here in Texas. One day it's in the 80's and literally the next day it's in the 30's and 40's! That's why you might see some pictures taken outside by the palm trees and others in the house. I just wish I could master the art of photography along with all the photo editing software that everyone uses. I mean who has the time? If I'm not sewing, I'm sitting here on this 'puter checking emails, listing items, trying to sort out html for this and that, etc. LOL

Do you notice how easy it is to sit down in front of the 'puter for just a second to check on something...yeah right. You then look up and an hour has past! Yikes! It's a wonder I get anything done! LOL Let me see if I can post a link to my current listings here.

OK dinner has been done and is now getting cold! I'm getting off this computer to feed my starving kids! LOL

2 comments:

Amy said...

Gina I love the new blog and this dress and hat are so sweet! Does it come in my size?

I am adding you to my blog! :)

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Great new blog Gina! You are a pro! I LOVE this set, the fabric is so cute and Sydney is such a great model.
I put your link on mine too:)
Lesa