Friday, September 5, 2008

Introducing My Newest Design...The Curtsy Skirt!


I'm starting to focus more of my energies over at Etsy now. It just makes more sense to make practical yet affordable couture clothing versus spending countless hours making these over the top creations that most people just cannot afford!

While I still love making those types of designs, I will reserve those types of outfits for special Ebay listings.


My newest creation is a line of FABULOUS skirts I'm calling The Curtsy Skirt! They have angled panels that give it just the right amount of flare at the bottom as if she were curtsying all on her own!

These skirts will only be available on Etsy for the time being. But be on the lookout for more pieces to my new line of clothing!

4 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Gina they are darling! Such a sweet skirt:)
Love the fabrics too!

Gina said...

Thanks girlie!

Tattered Tulips said...

Just darling Gina, I love that design!

Gina said...

Thanks girl!