Thursday, September 25, 2008

Go, Fight, Win!!


I have been so busy lately with the girls and big part of that is due to cheerleading. I'm the assistant cheer coach for their team and it is taking a lot more of my time than I realized. But the girls LOVE it so it makes me love it too!

They have to perform a dance routine during half time at their homecoming game next month so I have to start making up their routine. Should be fun since I haven't danced formally since college! LOL Hope the girls don't think it's lame! LOL

I'm on the PTA Board this year too and did not realize how much time that takes as well. These ladies are serious about their PTA! LOL

So that is why sewing has seem to take a back seat these days. But with the economy the way it is right now sales have slowed way down for everyone. That is why I am now making more sweet, practical outfits over at Etsy. If you haven't had a chance to pop over there, please do to take a peek at all the fabulous things I have listed at super awesome prices.

I will post some pics of my new stuff on another day. Thanks for stopping by to read my blog!

3 comments:

Holly Stocke said...

Screw feebay... glad to know what you've been up to! I'm off doing my own thang these days too. How fun that you get to work with the girls & their squad!!!

Gina said...

LOL Holly! I can't believe how much fun this whole cheerleading thing is! I've really gotten so much closer with my girls through this and that is a blessing in itself!

Ames Family said...

Hi there!

My name is Sarah, and I am dying to have some of your skirts for my daughter! I am wondering if you would be interested in trading for felt hair clips. Please shop around at www.sallysclippies.blogspot.com.

You are so talented! I hope you are interested!

Sarah
Sally's Clippies
www.sallysclippies.blogspot.com