Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to School Already???

Wow, what a summer it has been! So sorry for not blogging...no surprises there! LOL We've been vacationing and the girls have been in some summer camps and the time just flew by!

Now it's August and I'm back in full swing with designing and sewing. I've got some new plans for Southern Sass Couture's future and will be sharing those with you soon! In the meantime I'm planning on continuing to list some of my designs on Ebay, but really plan on focusing more of my energy on Etsy.

I'm not sure why I cannot catch on to this whole blogging thing. I'm trying though! It seems I spend time on trying to update my links, trying to get current pictures uploaded, etc. and it's taking away from so many other things that need to get done!

I do hope everyone has had a wonderful summer break and looking forward to the fall and holiday season. I just cannot believe it is almost here! Wow!

I PROMISE I will make an effort to blog more and keep you updated on what is going on with me and Southern Sass Couture! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: